My Skin Type – Combination Skin
Concerns – Acne, Blemishes
Sheet Masks are really great to moisturise your skin in a very short period of time. They are perfect for a relaxing night time routine. They reduce any redness, inflammation, acne and brightening sheet masks are good for Blemishes. Dark spots can be reduced over a period of time. Some sheet masks are messy but, they are truly worth it. They make your skin well moisturised. They dint clog my pores but it truly depends how your skin takes it.
In sheet masks look for ingredients such as Rice, Red Ginseng, lemon and Honey, Turmeric, Hyaluronic acid, AHA and BHA(for clearing skin).
Some of my favourite sheet masks :
- Innisfree Sheet Masks
- New in (Nykaa Sheet Masks)
- The Face Shop Sheet Masks
- Sephora Sheet Masks
Some of Innisfree Sheet Masks are sticky or greasy but they are really good.
Nykaa has introduced Indian goodness in Sheet masks and they are really good.
- Keep the Sheet mask on only for the required amount of time, because if you keep it too long, it will act in reverse and draw moisture from your skin which is really bad. So, Take care of the time.
- After removing it, massage it on your skin. A very much high amount of serum will still be in the packet, so apply in to your hands, chest, anywhere you want . Don’t waste the goodness 😁😊
- At last, use tapping motion on the face with your fingers. This will ensure product to sink in the skin properly. A good massage with any massager would be really beneficial if you have any proper tool or your fingers just work fine.
- Moisturises skin well in a short period of time.
- Less pricey (except Sephora Masks).
- Makes skin look healthy.
- Some gets absorbed to the skin really fast.
- 1.Sticky , greasy
- Hard to maintain when you sleep but once, it gets absorbed it’s fine.
Try them and let me know if you love them.
If I missed anything or any queries, just comment or write to me, I would love to help.
Feel beautiful and you will stay beautiful.