We tend to use anything on our skin. Not thinking what might work for us and what won’t, we are constantly trying to make our skincare better.
I would like to share how unlearning about skincare is actually the best skincare.
Just let everything loose, start basic
- Try and cleanse face for min 60 seconds and not more than 3min.
- Rub gently with your fingers all over your face.
- Attend skin needs properly, so that you will know the products better.
Dark spots – Products with vitamin c
Lack of moisture – Products with Hyaluronic acid.
Anti – aging : products with more vitamins and peptides.
Always learn about the ingredients of your products.
Our Concerns are simple so it would be better for our skin not to complicate it much by using more products.
- Do it for 2times a week but sometimes it depends upon your skin needs.
- If you don’t know how your skin needs exfoliation , try chemical exfoliating products. They removing everything slowly but effectively.
- Before moisturizing and following your facial cleanser, a face toner helps to remove excess dirt, traces of oil and makeup, correct and balance the pH of your skin, and helps control acne.
- By helping to clean and close pores, it’s specially beneficial for acne-prone skin.
To be continued…..